How do I get a new return label?
If you new return label, you can easily create a return label yourself by registering your return on the return portal.
>> Return here <<
If you return the goods using our return label, you will be charged an amount of 2.99 CHF, which will be deducted from your refund. We charge the costs of returning per order returned to us. You are responsible for the return of the item(s).
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel, and make sure that it covers the original shipping label
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- You can return your parcel through your local Swiss Post post office or your local Päckli Punkt.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank
It is neither possible to exchange nor return the item in the store.