- You’ll be charged as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
- If for some reason we’re unable to send your parcel, you will not be charged.
- The amount might be reserved for us on your account by the credit card issuer, meaning you won’t be able to use the funds for a short period of time.
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment. Usually a payment is confirmed by PayPal within a few minutes.
- If we’re unable to send your parcel, we’ll be sure to refund the money to your PayPal account.
KLARNA Invoice / Account
- If you choose Klarna Invoice, the invoice will be sent to your e-mail as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. You have 14 days to pay your invoice.
- If you want to send part of the goods back, you can simply deduct the price for these goods from the total invoice amount before you complete the payment.
- If you choose to send all ordered items back, the shipping price is also refunded. Just remember to contact Klarna and tell them that you have sent the package back.
- If you choose Klarna Account, all your purchases are gathered on one account / one invoice, and the payments are divided into monthly installments. The first payment is due at the end of the following month.